For some reason I am unable to add photos of the before and after transformation, but trust me...quite a difference.
Best Pinterest idea I have used so far this year...new student packets. I prepared two of them, just didn't expect to have to use them the second week of school. Normally students aren't placed in a district program so soon, but we have had some transfers from other districts. Glad I was prepared. Thanks for the idea!!
This year, I am looking forward to starting Pen Pals with some friends from Joplin. I hope the kids enjoy this as much as I am going to. I will keep you posted on how this goes.
Today's TPT find was daily behavior sheets hourly and by subject. We have made some significant changes in our elementary classrooms this year. I am hoping these help those teachers with our most needy kiddos. They are completely editable and best of all...FREE!
Hope you all have a fantastic year. So far it is starting of great for us :)
No comments:
Post a Comment